FILM AND PHOTOSHOOT
15,000 sq ft • 25 attendees max • 4 hrs min
The Liberace Mansion is available for photoshoots and film productions.
The mansion at 4982 Shirley Street, tucked away in an otherwise understated neighborhood, is located between the University of Nevada Las Vegas and McCarran International Airport. It is owned by UK businessman Mr. Martyn James Ravenhill, who has made a project out of restoring the place to preserve the opulent icon’s legacy.
If you are looking for a scene that is elegant and full of culture than look no more! The Liberace Mansion offers one of the more unique venues in all of Las Vegas.
Booking your session at The Liberace Mansion gives you exclusive access to the mansion for the duration of the session with nobody else being in the house with the exception of your crew and Candelabra Events staff members.
Photographers have told us that the natural lighting throughout the entire house allows for perfect shots from anywhere!
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
– The hand-carved doubled doors that originated in the Governor’s mansion in New York.
– Etched mirror floor-to-ceiling walls. Each scene is an original work of art, based on English artist, Mr. Aubrey Vincent Beardsley drawings in the living room.
– The grandiose circular golden grand staircase flown in from a can-can club in Paris.
– The mirrored glass bar, with Liberace’s famous candelabra and piano signature etched on it and antique stained-glass ceiling imported from England.
– 2000-year-old marble pillars imported from Athens, Greece, and antique Baccarat wall sconces in the Eternal Hall of Mirrors.
– Sunken marble tub in the Master Bathroom filled by two elegant 14-karat gold plated swans.
– Breathtaking ceiling frescoes interpretation of the Sistine Chapel created by Stefano Falk and Michelangelo Buonarroti, a direct descendant of Michelangelo in Liberace’s Master Bedroom.
– Our Moroccan room, a solarium filled with imported copper tiles, some with Moroccan carvings
– 13 Pianos through the entire mansion
MIN 4 HOUR RENTAL
Photo & Video shoots
MONDAY – THURSDAY
$250/hr applies to 1-8 attendees
$350/hr applies to 9-15 attendees
$450/hr applies to 16-25 attendees
FRIDAY – SUNDAY
$400/hr applies to 1-8 attendees
$550/hr applies to 9-15 attendees
$700/hr applies to 16-25 attendees
* Guests and/or crew count must be under 25.
** Cleaning fee, $300
If you are working on a unique program or project, please send us an email with more information about your project and what you have planned for the Mansion for a bespoke quote that’s right for your event. Mentioning your budget will help us propose the best option for your needs.
Please remember that No loud Scenes/Nudity/smoke machines/smoking/drones/anything illegal at the mansion is allowed. Please also read The Liberace Mansion’s rules and make sure that our property is a good fit for your project. We are available to address any questions or concerns.
THE MANSION RULES:
– Your booking time includes your arrival and departure. Be sure to plan for any setup and strike down for decorations and equipment.
– The space must be vacated, and all items brought into the space must be removed by the end time of your booking reservation. Overtime will be billed in half-hour increments at a rate of 1.5 times our stated hourly rate.
– All rental times include setup and strike down. If you show up before your booking begins, you can either wait or be charged overtime fees.
CLEANING / DAMAGES
– Guests are expected to leave the space in the same condition as they found it in.
– Please take great care of our space. We are a historic designation. No nails, screws, staples or penetrating items should be used on our walls. Any tape or gummed backing materials must be properly removed. Damages (walls, floors, furniture, etc.) will be billed to the credit card on file.
– At the end of the event, you are required to make sure all trash is in the trash bins, spilled food is picked up and furniture returned to its original location.
– The cleanup fee covers basic cleaning, but additional charges will be applied if space is left as a mess. Please be respectful of the space.
The mansion is located in a tranquil neighborhood. Removed from regular city-traffic sounds. Minutes away to the famous LAS VEGAS STRIP and 5 minutes away from McCarran Las Vegas International Airport.
Street parking is not permitted. 4 cars in driveway is allowed. Beyond that, you may request for alternative parking arrangements to email@example.com